Are you looking for the ideal website where students can submit their homework?
JoinPD is the best option for your students because it serves as an engaging community-focused classroom that helps students develop their understanding and confidence. No matter what grade or subject you teach the JoinPD Slides help you connect with every student in every seat and you can administer formative assessments. The terms of JoinPD are created with a few reasonable safeguards to help protect Information from theft, abuse, unauthorized access and disclosure.
What is JoinPD?
Teachers can make interactive presentations for their students using the web-based tool JoinPD and can use it to create lessons using Google Slides or PowerPoint Online give audio instructions and involve students in formative assessments.
Six methods of student participation in formative assessments are provided JoinPD:
- Draggable: Students can use the draggable assessment feature to move a dot, pin or another marker to indicate how well they comprehend the subject being covered.
- Drawing: The drawing feature gives students a canvas and drawing tools so they can let their imaginations run wild.
- Multiple-Choice Questions: Teachers can quickly gauge student’s comprehension thanks to the multiple-choice feature.
- Numbers: Students can respond to a question with only numbers using the number feature and teachers can view the range of each student’s responses.
- Text Responses: Students can respond to questions posed by their teacher with written responses using the text response feature.
JoinPD Price Plans
The three pricing options that JoinPD provides are as follows:
Basic: With this free program teachers can design interactive lessons that include queries, polls, tests, and formative evaluations. Its seamlessly integrates with Microsoft and Google Classroom tools.
Premium: For individuals the Premium plan costs $149.99 per year. Additional features include unlimited template storage, personalized feedback and expedited email support.
Custom: Custom pricing options are available through JoinPD for schools and districts. For information on prices interested parties should get in touch with Pear Deck.
Creating A JoinPD Account For Teachers
- To get started go to the JoinPD official website.
- Make an account right away.
- Select Create Presentation on the website after creating an account.
- Select Add-ons from the menu at the browser’s top to continue.
- Select Get Add-ons.
- See the results by typing “Pear Deck” into the search box right now.
- Click the Add-ons again.
- After selecting Pear One open it.
- There are various presentation templates available. Use them to make your presentation.
- Once the presentation has been made select Present With Pear Deck.
- The website will display the five-digit code you must provide to the students or other users who want to watch the presentation after you select the option.
How to Join a JoinPD Session for Students
If you are unsure of how to do it the students can only access the presentation using the link or code that they were given by their teachers or another person who created it. To assist you in joining the Pear Deck we have listed the steps below:
- Visit the official website or open the provided link.
- Now sign into the account with your Google or Microsoft account.
- After that, you need to join the session that the code is having.
- The answers will be recorded along with your Name and Email Address. It won’t be displayed to the other participants though.
- You will also receive the assessment tools which teachers can use to check student’s responses and answers and see the results.
I sincerely hope you have a clear understanding of how to use the JoinPD platform. It is a well-known platform that replicates interactive education. It not only contributes greatly to learning but also to teaching. One of its best qualities is how simple it is to access.
|JoinPD – A Community Focused Classroom||H1|
|What is JoinPD?||H2|
|JoinPD Price Plans||H2|
|Creating A JoinPD Account For Teachers||H2|
|How to Join a JoinPD Session for Students||H2|